Going to Market Sale in Florida

The Stitching Studio (7390 S. Tamiami Trail) in Sarasota is having a clearance sale before The Spring Needlepoint Show later this month. Save 20% on in-stock canvases. “Plus an addition 20% (total 40%) off all already marked Sale Canvases.”

About the author /


The Internet's leading needlepoint authority, Janet is dedicated to making the art of needlepoint fast, fun, and affordable with exciting books, projects, and Internet resources. She wants to help stitchers at all levels improve their projects by understanding the aspects of needlepoint and by using stitches and techniques in creative ways.

Post your comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Cannot load blog information at this time.