Several shops around the US have special sales, trunk shows, and events during July.
In St. Louis, Sign of the Arrow (9814 Clayton Road) has 20% off in-stock Christmas canvases. They have Christmas-only trunk shows from Alexa, Susan Roberts (including Liz), Danji, J. Mahaly, Julia’s Needleworks, and Alice Peterson. They also have special free classes and workshops:
- On July 19 from 1:30 to 3:30, learn Greenery and Garland Techniques taught by Laura Murray
- On July 27 from 10 to noon, learn Santa Techniques taught by Lou Ann Ditchfield
In Naperville (Chicago area, Stitcher’s Garden (1163 East Ogden Ave St 713) has all in-stock canvases 25% off when you use the code Xmas25.
In Rock Hill SC, Two’s Company (351 E. Main Steet) has four trunk shows with 20% savings: Blue Ridge, Merry L, Accoutrement, and Nanci K. They also have two special classes:
- On July 20 take a Christmas Tree class with Mollie Peterson. The decorative stitch class is the first in a bi-monthly series
- On July 27 learn box stand-up finishing
In Naples FL, Needlepoint in Paradfise (975 Imperial Golf Course Blvd., Unit 118) take 20% in-stock Christmas canvases.
In Georgia, Augusta Neeflepoint (1516 Monte Sano Avenue) has great stitch-alongs with Christmas themes.
- On July 18, join Betty to stitch a Santa Suit ornament from 11:30 to 1:30
- On July 25, join Betty to stitch a Santa Star ornament from 11:30 to 2:30
In Tulsa, Stitches (5217 S. Sheridan) take 20% off on all in-stock canvases. Plus if you buy three ornament canvases at 20%, you’ll get a fourth ornament free. This offer is for in-store shoppers only.