The latest news:
- In Pennsylvania, Needlepoint for Fun in Lititz is closed (governor’s order). They are still shipping orders from the online shop.
- In Michigan Homestead Needlepoint in Grand Blanc is closed temporarily (governor’s orders) until at least April 13. Until then orders for new items from the Spring Show as well as in-stock canvases will be 20% off. They are filling phone, email, and online orders. To get the discount order on the site and use the code CV20 when you checkout.
- In Atlanta Labors of Love (500 Amsterdam Ave. NE, Suite L4) is closed to walk-in traffic (governor’s orders) through at least April 4. They cannot fill curbside pickup orders but continue to offer 1/2 price standard shipping.
- In North Carolina, Moore than Needlepoint (850 Linden Rd.) in Pinehurst is closed to walk-in traffic through at least April 1 but will be answering questions by phone and email. They are offering curbside pickup and will ship. Their Pippin trunk show has been extended a week, with canvases in the show 20% off.
- In Portland, In Stitches (2361 NW Westover Rd) will be continuing to receive order requests, shipping, and pick up from 11am-2pm Tuesday thru Saturday. They are not accepting thread returns at this time.
- In San Francisco Luv2Stitch (715 Bermuda Dr) in San Mateo is now accepting email orders.