Here’s the latest:
- In Tulsa, Stitches (5217 S. Sheridan) is open Wednesday – Friday 10 to 4, Saturday 10 to 3 by appointment. They offer curbside pickup.
- In New Jersey, Gone Stitching (311 South Washington Avenue) in Bergenfield will be posting a daily special each day in their email newsletter. These canvases are 20% off that day only. Sign up on their website.
- In St. Louis, the Needlepoint Clubhouse (11208 Manchester Rd) in Kirkwood is restricting the number of people in the shop & not requiring signatures on credit card receipts. They are offering curbside pickup and discounted shipping.
- In Lubbock, Pocket Full of Stitches (4523 50th Street) is open. They have canceled Tuesday evening, Wednesday, and Thursday classes through the end of March. They can have your order ready for you to pickup
- In Columbus, What’s the Point? (126 S High St) in Dublin is open online with discounts online and 15% off all threads and free shipping and delivery.
- In Richmond, The Stitching Studio (5615 Patterson Avenue) is only accepting credit cards. They are also offering free shipping.
- In North Carolina, Stitch Point on Friendly (1614-C W.Friendly Ave) in Greensboro is open and can have your order ready to pick up.