Because there are fewer notices coming from shops, the store updates will now be published as one of the regularly-scheduled posts (at about 9, 2 and 7 Pacific).
Here’s the latest:
- In Tucson, the West (5615 East River Road, Suite 101) is working remotely and can fill orders, for needlework items only, throughemail.
- In Houston, Needle House (2422 Tangley Rd) can no longer offer curbside pickup.
- In South Carolina, Needlepoint Junction (1000 William Hilton Parkway, Ste J7E,) on Hilton Head has just opened their ecommerce site.
- In North Carolina, Stitch Point on Friendly (1614-C West Friendly Ave) in Greensboro is closed to foot traffic beginning Saturday, March 28. Starting Monday, rders can be placed by phone and picked up between 10 and 1. They are also shipping orders.
- In Lubbock, Pocket Full of Stitches (4523 50th Street ) is offering curbside pickup. They are closed for walk-in traffic.
- In Florida, Seaside Needlepoint (1273 Old Dixie Highway) in Vero Beach is taking phone and email oders from 10 to 2 on their regular business days.