The Point of It All is having a special sale June 24 through July 1 with proceeds going to charity.
Here’s how they explain it & how to donate in their newsletter:
“We’ve all done it: bought a canvas, stashed it away, and Oops! never quite gotten to it. It’s okay to change your mind! Here’s how you can clear out your closet AND support a worthy cause:
1. Donate your unwanted, unstitched (or even partially stitched), good-condition canvases to the shop between today and the start of the sale.*
2. We will divide the canvases into three price categories: $10, $25, and $50. There may even be a few $5 ones!
3. Come in and SHOP between June 24th and July 1st.
4. ALL proceeds from the canvases will be donated to the Sullivan Breast Cancer Center at Sibley Hospital where a number of stitchers in the Point of It All family have been treated.
* Please ask if you have questions about whether or not a canvas is eligible for the Oops! Sale. Canvases purchased elsewhere are still eligible. Canvases may not be redeemed for cash; donations only. We cannot give donation receipts. Please do NOT donate threads.”