Notices coming in thick & fast. Remember to wash your hands, not touch your fast, order from restaurants for delivery, and stitch!
- In Florida, Needlepoint in Paradise (975 Imperial Golf Course Blvd., Unit 118) in Naples has postponed the Tony Minieri classes scheduled for later this month. Their potluck tomorrow has been cancelled.
- In New York City, Annie & Company (1763 2nd Ave on the SW corner of 92nd & 2nd Ave) has cancelled their open stitching events and is only offering limited table help.
- In New Jersey, Ridgewood Needlepoint (391 Clinton Ave) in Wyckoff is open limited hours, 10 to 1. They are offering 20% off on items from the Spring Needlepoint Show (designers are showing these online). They offer curbside pick-up and local delivery.
- Also in New York City, Stitch by Stitch (1971 Palmer) in Larchmont is open by appointment only for limited hours (the hours they are open will change weekly).Only one customer will be allowed in the shop at a time. They are offering curbside pick-up and free local deliveries on orders of $75 or more.
- In West Virginia, Kreinik in Parkersburg has temporarily closed their outlet store.
- In raleigh, Needlepoint.com (3811 Hillsborough Street) has temporarily closed the shop (but they are open online). They have drive-in pick-up hours Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 12:30 and Saturday from 10 to 1.
- In Massachusetts, The Wellesley Needlepoint Collection (22 Grove Street) is closed this week.
- In Richmond, The Stitching Studio (5615 Patterson Avenue) has changed their hours to 10 to 2 when they will be open for calls, curbside pick-up, and local delivery. The shop is not open to customers. Classes and stitch ins are canceled for the remainder if March.
- In Cincinnati, Absolutely Needlepoint (7117 Miami Avenue) has changed shop hours for the next two weeks to 10 to 3. Classes and stitch ins are cancelled. They are offering curbside pick-up and local delivery when possible.