Here’s the latest from shops:
- In Washington DC, Waste Knit (2100 N. Glebe Rd) in Arlington is closed to curbside pickup, They are doing mail order only.
- In Sacramento, Auburn Needleworks (13344 Lincoln Way) will be in the shop on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10 to 1 to check messages and email.
- In Columbus, What’s the Point? 9126 S High St) in Dublin will have a Zoom sit & stitch on Thursday, April 7 beginning at 7 PM. Use the meeting ID 667 931 824. Attendence is limited to 100.
- In Tulsa, Stitches of Tulsa (5217 S. Sheridan0 offers free local delivery on orders over $75 as well as shipping & curbside pickup.
- In Phoenix, BeStitched (6990 E Shea Blvd, Suite 124) in Scottsdale is offering free shipping with a $35 purchase through April 30. They are also having private FaceTime shopping or lessons through their app.
- In Florida, Needlepoint in Paradise (975 Imperial Golf Course Blvd., Unit 118) in Naples has changed their shops hours to 10 to 3 Monday-Friday. They are closed Saturdays. cCurbside pickup is available.
- In Chicago, The Needle’s Excellency (1630 Central Street) in Evanston is open for curbside pickup Mondays and Fridays from 11 to 1.
Additional shops posting as opening on the LNS Day Facebook page:
Old World Designs in Menlo Park, CA (San Francisco)
Needlepoint Clubhouse in Kirkwood, MO (St. Louis)
The Classic Stitch in Winnetka, IL (Chicago)
Nimble Needle in Merchantville, NJ (Philadelphia)
Rita’s Needlepoint in NYC, NY
Stitch Boutique in Winchester, MA
Labors of Love in Atlanta, GA
Thistle Needleworks in Wethersfield CT