Beginning Needlepoint Course
FREE Email Course
Beginner needlepoint isn’t hard. This little email course will help you learn, even if you have never picked up a needle before.
We could even call it Dummies Needlepoint, because it’s just that easy.
But once you learn, you’ll be empowered by how easily you can make beautiful projects for yourself, your family and your friends.
At the top of the page is a picture of the beginning needlepoint stitch sampler. In this course, you will learn:
- The different types of canvas, threads, and needles
- Continental and Basketweave Stitch – the basic needlepoint stitches
- Tools to use
- Some additional fun stitches
- Preparing your canvas for stitching
- A first needlepoint project
- The basics of Bargello – a super easy form of needlepoint
- Two projects, including the Stitches for Needlepoint Sampler pictured here
Sign up for it today and you’ll receive the course in an email with PDF attachments (sent out on Saturdays). Plus, if you are a student of the class, you will learn about the exciting classes and forums, all available on your schedule through email.
To enroll in the course, please fill out the form below. You will be sent the complete course via email. By completing this form, you are giving your permission to be added to the Napa Needlepoint mailing list. We do not sell the list or send out spam. If you do not wish to be added, please note this in the message field.